Hillary Haunts @GOP In Staten Island Visit @HillaryClinton #P2 #TCOT #Politics
Posted by Warm Southern Breeze on Sunday, April 17, 2016
“I Will Not Raise Taxes on the Middle Class,” Says Clinton Sunday At Staten Island Campaign Stop.
Says she’s the only presidential candidate making such a promise.
Little know facts that give understanding to the news report:
• Staten Island is the least populated of NYC’s 5 boroughs w 470,000+/- population
• Is predominately White/Caucasian (64%+)
• Roman Catholic
• College educated (27.3% have Bachelor’s degree or higher)
• Median family income is $64,333
• Is New York’s self-proclaimed “forgotten borough,” because it is a hidden bastion of Republicanism in one of the nation’s most liberal cities, and
• Because it is separated from the rest of New York City geographically and politically.
Donald Trump recently campaigned there and received a warm reception.
So… who is Hillary wooing?
Clearly, the Republican vote.
She doesn’t yet have the Democratic party’s nomination.
Don’t her actions seem a bit peculiar, especially this early in the game?
What’re your thoughts?
Oh… and FYI – on a larger scale, I predict the House & Senate will flip to the Democrats, that the POTUS will be John Kasich, and that we will finally get some things accomplished in this nation after eight consecutive years of anti-Obama obstructionism by the GOP.
Sent from my typewriter.