Easy #Bacon Wrapped #Chicken #Tailgating #Recipe
Posted by Warm Southern Breeze on Friday, September 12, 2014
Sweet Baby Chicken Bacon Wraps are a tasty combination of sweet and spicy.
With only four ingredients, or more, it’s a quick, easy, simple, affordable and satisfying heavy hors d’oeuvre to make for a crowd. Unless you’re cooking for the Los Angeles Rams.
As we march our way into the holiday season Hades, this is sure to be an outstanding addition to your next party or family get together. Even tailgating!
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
Yield: 12-15 wraps
4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, or 10 chicken thighs, or 8 leg quarters, or 6 whole birds
1 (1-pound, or 2-pound, or 3-pound) package sliced bacon, or, slice your own, or, you could even slaughter & butcher your own hog
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, or loosely packed
2-4 tablespoons chili or cayenne powder
2 Carolina Reaper hot peppers, finely chopped
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes
1a. Wash your hands before step 1
2. Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
2b. Screw step 2.
2i. Use a whole piece.
3. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon,
3u. Or tie up everything with bacon, and then
4. Secure with a wooden pick.
4c. Cut down tree, allow it to dry & then whittle a few toothpicks from it.
5. Stir together brown sugar and
6. Chili powder, and
7. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
7d. Dredge is a weird word.
7f. Just pour the stuff over it.
8. Coat a rack and
8g. Rack a coat, and
9. Broiler pan with
10. Nonstick cooking spray, or
11. Sticking spray, if you can find it.
13. Admire her rack.
13a. Buy beer.
12. Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan.
15. Enjoy a beer, or
14. Bake 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or
16. Until bacon is crisp.
19. You ever seen crisp bacon
18. In the oven?
14t. Remove from oven.
21z. Have a couple boiler makers while the game is on.
23. Buy whiskey.
27. Repeat as often as needed.
Modified from Paula Deen and Jamhands.net