*!* ATTENTION ALABAMA RESIDENTS *!*
Posted by Warm Southern Breeze on Saturday, June 14, 2014
ATTENTION ALABAMA RESIDENTS:
Please continue to fund out-of-state K-12 schools, and send Tennessee, Georgia & Florida kids to college by purchasing Tennessee, Georgia & Florida Lottery tickets.
• Today, in Tennessee, over 100,000 students benefit annually, and Republican Governor Bill Haslam signed a bill written by Republican TN legislators which will pay for 2 years of community/junior/technical college education for every Tennessee high school graduate.
• In Georgia, over 1,600,000 students have benefited from Georgia Lottery.
• In Florida, over 650,000 students have received over $4,290,000,000 since 1986 to attend higher education.
• Since 2004, over $3,000,000,000 has been raised for Tennessee education.
• In Georgia, over $8,000,000,000 has been raised for HOPE scholarships, and over $15,300,000,000 for education since 1992.
• Florida has given over $26,000,000,000 to their schools since 1986, and has built over 780 school facilities.
To stay “largely poor, uneducated, and easy to command,”